OWNER OF THE WEB
- The company name is: INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS
- CIF: 11931394
- Company adress: St James’s House Austenwood Common Gerrards Cross Buckinghamshire England, SL9 8SG
- The social activity is: Manufacture and sale of bathrooms
- Email: email@example.com
- Purpose of website: information, product catalog.
- Webpages of International Water & Wellness ( IWANDW): IWANDW.com, INTERNATIONAL-WATER-AND-WELLNESS –LTD-GOGECKO.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment
Contact details in charge: International Water & Wellness Ltd.
and contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data : you can ask INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS if this company is treating your data.
- Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment , in which case they will only be kept by INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment : INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, except that for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims, they must continue to be processed.
- Right to data portability : in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to the deletion of the data : and except for legal imperative they will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Security Officer of INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS (indicated above) or to the protection authority of data that corresponds, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection , indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or delete, totally or partially, the data stored on the website. Just send an email to: email@example.com and request it.
End of the form
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data will be kept without deletion period.
Data of the clients of the online store: The period of retention of personal data will vary depending on the service that the client contracts in our online store . In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and can be kept until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contribution, payment of wages…); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books …);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Law.
User data uploaded by INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS to pages and profiles on social networks: From the time the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Secret and data security
INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS undertakes in the use of data, to respect your confidentiality and to use it in accordance with the purpose of the data, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection Personal and guarantee of digital rights.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of the same.
Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate. In addition, you must keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may cause for this to INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS as owner of IWANDW, or to third parties due to the use of saying.
INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
The IP address of visitors, the ID of connected users, and the username of access attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of conditions under which registration is made are login attempts, logout requests, suspicious URL requests, site content changes, and password changes. This information is kept for 180 days.
This site has also been scanned for potential malware and vulnerabilities using Sucuri’s SiteCheck. We do not send personal information to Sucuri.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and, therefore, INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems ( software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data , IWANDW has an active security surveillance system that reports on each user activity and possible gaps in the security of user data. In the event of any gap being detected, INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours .
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
All products and services offered on the IWANDW website refer to contact forms and forms to make user registrations and / or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the stated purposes. You have the right to withdraw your prior consent at any time.
Registration of data processing activities
Web and hosting: IWANDW has SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS has contracted with SiteGround Spain .
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated treatment and incorporated into the corresponding files of which INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS is the owner.
- Your IP will arrive, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parts of the same case write on the website from the same IP), thus as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section .
User registration : Not allowed unless express request.
Purchase form : To access the products and services offered in our online store , the user has a purchase form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our commercial policy and contracting conditions where contact and payment details will be required. .
The data is stored on the servers of TradeGecko Pte. Ltd. (UEN 201203950N)
We collect information about you during the checkout process in our store. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and others necessary to process your orders. The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, provide technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content displayed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we keep your name, address and telephone number, to use them in your future orders.
Email: Our email service provider is from Apple inc, through ICloud Mail.
Instant messaging: INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS provides service through instant messaging with Chat through the Purechat module with privacy policies .
Content embedded from other websites
Other services: Certain services provided through the IWANDW website may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimacy: The purpose of the treatment of this data will only be to provide you with the information or services that you request from us.
- Presence in networks: INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS has profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles. Thus, INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
- Data extraction: Under no circumstances will INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly and punctually obtained.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of the follower, INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS will help and advise you to that end in the measure of your possibilities.
Data processors outside the EU
- Storage and encryption. INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS uses encrypted storage services from SiteGround Spain .
- Email. INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS’s email service is provided using the services of Apple inc. through ICloud Mail.
- Social networks. INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS makes use of the American social networks Instagram, to whom an international transfer of data is made, of an analytical and technical nature in relation to the website, being on its servers where INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS processes the data that, Through them, users, subscribers or surfers deliver to the firm INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS or share with it.
Commitments and obligations to our users
Access and / or use of IWANDW attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and content of IWANDW.
In the use of IWANDW, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the IWANDW portal or that would prevent, in any case, the normal use of IWANDW.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the visit time, the browser, operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
WHAT IS NOT a cookie ?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store ?
The cookies not often store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I disable cookies ?
To understand the scope that disabling cookies can have, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it usually happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My account , or My profile or My orders .
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam .
- It will not be possible to display sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
What types of cookies are there?
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Essential cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
- You can disable the use of the DART cookie from the Google ad system by accessing the Google privacy center .
In addition, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually. You have more information about Cookies at: Wikipedia
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs ). The Web beacons are typically small images of a pixel by pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. The Web beacons are used and used in a manner similar to cookies .
Furthermore, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to draw a pattern of the users of a site. You have more information about web beacons at: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or aggregated with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services.
All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your data protection rights will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
By accessing the IWANDW website, we inform you that if you continue browsing, you will be installed various own and third-party cookies corresponding to the analytics of the web (for example: Google Tag Manager or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use What you make of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you.
The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, leave comments and to obtain statistics from our users.
As a user, you can refuse the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies using the appropriate settings on your browser.
You can change your browser settings to be notified of the receipt of cookies on your device or disable the ability to store these cookies on your device if you wish.
The following table is included below, solely as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are their own or those of third parties (and identification of the contracted third party or whose services they have decided to use) and their purpose .
|Strictly necessary||User login C. User authentication or identification session C. User security C. Session to balance the load C. User interface customization that remembers the acceptance of cookies.||They are used to offer services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|THIRD PARTY / ADDITIONAL COOKIES|
|Analytics – Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a given advertising campaign|
|Behavioral advertising||Information on Social Participation and User Tracking.||Orientation / Advertising|
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website, which have their own cookie policies.
- Instagram cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies policy
- Google+ cookie and Google Maps, according to what is stated on their page about what type of cookies they use
How are cookies managed ?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be explored with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click a cookie to open it.
Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the information on cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here we indicate how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser . Note: these steps may vary depending on the version of the browser:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the Show advanced options option .
- Go to Privacy , Content settings .
- Select All cookies and site data .
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies for a certain domain, enter the address partially or totally in the Search cookies field .
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies from the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed to its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools , Internet Options
- Click on Privacy .
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy .
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history .
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies , you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences , then Privacy .
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings , then Safari .
- Go to Privacy and Security , you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key , then Settings .
- Go to Security and Privacy , you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
To access the cookie settings of the browser for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer , then More , then Settings
- Now you can enable or disable the Allow cookies box .
Do Not Track
This website automatically excludes users who submit the Do Not Track header from Google Analytics tracking , and is compatible with their express acceptance.
If you have a browser that supports this protocol, you can activate it to avoid monitoring by websites. In Google Chrome, for example, it is in Settings> Advanced> Privacy and Security> Send a non-tracking request with your browsing traffic .
Activate DNT in Chrome
If you wish, you can disable Google Analytics tracking through this browser add-on offered by Google .
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies , this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
Review my cookie preferences on this site
Again, I remind you that you can always review your preferences on the acceptance, or not, of cookies on this website the next time the acceptance message appears, deleting them in your browser or simply not continuing navigation.
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
IWANDW contains texts prepared for merely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations and therefore their content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed therein do not necessarily reflect the views of INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS.
The content of the articles published in IWANDW cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in IWANDW without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these general conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred over the IWANDW portal or over any of its component elements, the User being expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, public communication, making it available to the public, extracting or reusing it. , forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive text, images, designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate registered rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content in IWANDW, they must notify said circumstance to INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location in IWANDW, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulations and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of IWANDW are governed in each and every one of its clauses by Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish.
This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible via the Internet at IWANDW.
Users can submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS will be a part to resolve any controversy or claim derived from this text or from any activity of INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS, except to resolve those conflicts that cause the development of an activity. that requires registration, in which case the user must contact the appropriate body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made to INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS, to try to reach an out-of-court agreement can go to the Online Dispute Resolution Platform , created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013 .
As long as the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that requires anything else, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, as this is the place of conclusion of the contract, expressly waiving any another jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and / or use of IWANDW to whoever performs it as a user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it, in relationship with certain services and content of IWANDW.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to IWANDW does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes is prohibited, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the IWANDW website provide links to other proprietary websites and content that is owned by third parties, manufacturers or suppliers.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links and getting to know our products, although INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user for accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from his website to the IWANDW portal must obtain the prior written consent of INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS and the owner of the site on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS of its contents or services.
The function of remarketing or similar audiences AdWords allow us to reach people who have visited our website before and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or if you have left the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie continues in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user agrees to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, subject to the Law, good practices and this legal notice.
Likewise, it undertakes, except with the prior express and written authorization of INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS, to use the information contained on the website, exclusively for your information, and may not directly or indirectly carry out commercial exploitation of the contents to which it has access. .
This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
This site, the associated domains and ownership of the content belong to INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS, CIF 11931394, with address St James’s House Austenwood Common Gerrards Cross Buckinghamshire England, SL9 8SG
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other web pages managed by third parties outside our organization. INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the content that is included in these web pages.
Unless expressly authorized, previously and in writing by INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS, reproduction is strictly prohibited, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS, any manipulation or alteration of this website.
Consequently, INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS will not assume any responsibility derived, or that could be derived, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of ARCO rights
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition.
For this reason, I inform you that you can exercise these rights by means of a written and signed request that you can send, along with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, to the postal address of INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS, CIF 11931394, at St James’s House Austenwood Common Gerrards Cross Buckinghamshire England, SL9 8SG or by email, attaching a photocopy of ID to: email@example.com
Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and content;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European platform for online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be reachable: Our contact
In case any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comments about the IWANDW portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, INTERNATIONAL WATER & WELLNESS does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.